Guam Board of Examiners for Pharmacy
Location: Room 114
123 Chalan Kareta, Mangilao, GU
Phone: (671) 735-7139 | Fax: (671) 735-7139
Please contact the Guam Board of Examiners for Pharmacy at 123 Chalan Kareta, Mangilao, GU. Phone: (671) 735-7139 | Fax: (671) 735-7139
Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) Requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must have a high school diploma or GED
- You must have not been convicted of any felonies or drug related misdemeanors
- Study for the Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam (PTCE)
- Complete the application process at PTCB.org and include, as part of the application process, pay the exam fee of $129
Pharmacy Technician Certification Board Continuing Education Requirements:
- Obtain 20 hours of Continuing Education (CE) during 2 year re-certification cycle
- 1 hour must be in Pharmacy Law, 1 hour must be in Patient Safety
- All Continuing Education must be Tech-Specific
- The PTCB Re-certification Fee is $40 and is payable to the PTCB every 2 years
Note: This is provided as an informational service only and is not to be construed as legal advice. While reasonable attempts were made to ensure accuracy of this information at the time of writing (last updated 12/4/2014), it is subject to change. Readers are encouraged to check the applicable statutes or board regulations for the latest information. This information does not come with any expressed or implied warranty. Application files are for the 2014/2015 years only. To report any out-of-date information on this list, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope this helps!
I've done online courses in the past, none of them were anything like this. I feel like I learned so much.
— Nathan Anderson
I would recommend the course to anyone! So far i do feel prepared to take the exam.
— Veronica Minnix
My experience with this course far exceeded my expectations. The course provided many practical insights, emphasizing the responsibility of client/patient safety incumbent with the role of a Pharmacy Technician. The course discusses topics generally but also in great detail when necessary for understanding. I have not hesitated to recommend this course to friends, and will continue to do so. With this course’s help, I was able to pass the PTCE in the 90th Percentile.
— Linda Murray